2007 has been a good year for Somerton Consulting thanks to your support.
Among all our activities, here are a few of our achievements :
- We have finalized and submitted a market study on GRE (Glass Reinforced epoxy) corrosion resistant pipe systems in the FSU countries.
- A feasibility study and business plan have been made for implementing a GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester) pipe plant in Donietsk, Ukraine.
- We have assisted a Russian Private Investment Bank for various investments in Western Europe, with ongoing developments.
- We have developped highly focused real estate projects, in the Russian Federation (Sochi) and in other Eastern European countries, in partnership with well established real estate entities.
- LUXE.tv, which we had financially structured in 2005, is now being watched by over 30 million people in the World, in four different languages (English, French, German and Russian). The introduction of this channel in all Russian speaking countries has actually been made on last September in Moscow. LUXE.tv is now capitalised at 5 times its initial investment. See www.LUXE.tv.
- We have been working hard on developping a new thematic TV channel with a prestigious brandname, to be located in Monaco, focused on the exciting world of fine living, and foresee its launch on mid 2008.
- We have assisted various aviation brokers into finalising the acquisition of different aircraft with a focus this year on very light Business Jets of the last generation (VLJ). These aircraft know a spectacular expansion, with 921 VLJ sold in 2007, a market which is expected to boom with a 96% increase rate over the 5 coming years, to reach 1801 aircraft in 2011.
- We have started a large aviation project, implementing a Feasibility Study for a new projected "fraction time airline" using VLJ aircraft, focused on the Meast, FSU and Western Asia.